We are pleased to inform you that our Benefits Office is now open for walk-in services at a limited capacity. That being said, we ask that you only visit if you absolutely must. We urge you to continue using the following self-serve or virtual communication options to reduce the amount of traffic in our lobbies and, in turn, eliminate the spread of COVID-19:
- Email: [email protected]
- Call (leave a message if no answer): 747-2249 extension 308
- Use our dropbox for dropping off envelopes or paperwork. Remember to include your name!
Our dropbox is clearly marked and located in between the Benefits Office door and the Union Office door.
- Self-payments can be paid:
- online through online banking (instructions are on your statement)
- over the phone at 747-2249 extension 308 (leave a message if no answer)
- by cheque or money order dropped in our dropbox
- by cheque or money order sent via mail to:
UA Admin Office
P.O. Box 156
Mount Pearl, NL
- Submit claims, view your benefits booklet, and more through myManion online at www.mymanion.com or through the free myManion app. You can find more information about myManion on our website.
- Our website (https://www.ualocal740.ca/benefits-office/), and particularly our ‘News & Events’ page, is a great resource that’s regularly updated with important information.
Thank you to everyone for your cooperation over the last few months. Overall, the transition of using self-serve options and virtual communication has been superb. We highly encourage you to continue.
For those of you who do visit the office, please be aware that there are safety measures in place to ensure the well-being of you and your fellow members. These safety measures include (not limited to):
- physical distancing markers
- limited number of people in the lobby at one time
- signage with instructions/safety information
- no loitering inside or outside the building
Again, we urge you to only visit if you absolutely must and please respect and follow our safety measures.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
UA Local 740
Benefits Administration Office