The UA Training Centre is not open to the general public and members are not allowed to drop in. Only those who are scheduled for a class will be permitted to enter the building (provided their questionnaire is completed and they are approved for entry). More detailed information will be shared with students prior to arriving.
We ask that you respect and follow our safety measures to ensure the well being of your fellow members.
Our safety measures will include (not limited to):
- Physical distancing
- Limited number of students
- Increased sanitizing and cleaning
- Plexiglass installed where necessary
- Signs and signage to ensure clear movement
- One way traffic flow where applicable
- No sharing of course materials / consumables
- Registration process (limiting students for registering)
- Completed COVID-19 questionnaire
Apply For Training
As usual, you can apply for safety training online through your myUA740 account or by calling 747-5947 (leave a message if no answer).
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Bruce Gillingham at [email protected] or 747-5947 ext 319 (leave a message if no answer).