We are pleased to inform you that our Union Office will resume walk-in services at a limited capacity on Monday, March 29, 2021. We would like to thank the membership for their patience and support during the most recent lockdown. That being said, we ask that you only visit if you absolutely must. While inside the building, you must wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth and it cannot be removed or pulled down for any reason. We urge you to continue using the following self-serve or virtual communication options to reduce the amount of traffic in our lobbies and, in turn, eliminate the spread of COVID-19:
• Email us: [email protected]
• Call us (leave a message if no answer): 747-2249 press 0
• Use our dropbox for dropping off envelopes or paperwork. Remember to include your name!
Our dropbox is clearly marked and located in between the Union Office door and the Benefits Office door.
• Union dues can be paid:
– online through your myUA740 account
– if you need help with your myUA740 account, email [email protected]
or call 747-2249 press 0 (leave a message if no answer)
– over the phone at 747-2249 press 0 (leave a message if no answer)
– by cheque or money order dropped in our dropbox
– by cheque or money order sent via mail to:
UA Local 740
P.O. Box 547
Mount Pearl, NL
• Visit our website (www.ualocal740.ca) and have a look around. Our ‘News & Events’ page is a great resource that’s regularly updated with important information, especially during this challenging time.
Thank you to everyone for your cooperation over the last few months. Your efforts to switch to the self-serve options and virtual communication has been superb. We highly encourage you to continue.
For those of you who do visit the office, please be aware that there are safety measures in place to ensure the well-being of you and your fellow members. These safety measures include (not limited to):
• wearing a mask that covers your nose and mouth which cannot be removed or pulled down for any reason
• physical distancing markers
• limited number of people in the lobby at one time
• signage with instructions/safety information
• no loitering inside or outside the building
Again, we urge you to only visit if you absolutely must and please respect and follow our safety measures.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
UA Local 740