New Online Benefits Account and App!
myManion is your new online benefits portal and app!
Quick, easy, secure benefits portal
Submit claims and check your coverage with your all-in-one benefits portal.
Visit www.mymanion.com or download the mobile app to get started.
- Submit photo claims on-the-go using Quick Submit
- Get reimbursed quickly with Quick Pay
- Check the status of your claims
- View your claims history
Get Benefits Info
- Quick, easy, and secure access to your benefits wherever you are, on any device
- View your coverage details
- Access your benefit card in the app, even without mobile data
- View your claims history
- Access your benefit booklet, claim forms and more
How to use myManion:
- Once you receive your username and password by mail or e-mail, sign in from your computer using www.mymanion.com or download the free myManion app from Google Play or Apple’s App store. *Please ensure that your device and/or browser is up to date.
- You will then be asked to change your password.
- You’re in! View your coverage details, submit claims, update your contact & banking information and much more. If you have not received your username or password, please contact the Benefits Office.
Click below to download the mobile app.
You have three great options for submitting a claim:
Health practitioners on the TELUS eClaim network can electronically submit claims directly from your benefit plan. You’re out-of-pocket only for what your benefit plan doesn’t cover for approved claims. Simply show the digital benefit card on your myManion app to your health services practitioner for eligible services (refer to your benefits booklet on myManion for eligible services).
myManion Quick Submit
You can expect to have your claim processed within five business days.
Submitting any type of claim through Quick Submit is the easiest way to send in your claims and receipts on-the-go. With Quick Submit, making a claim is as quick as taking a photo. Simply upload a document or photo of your receipt, select the benefit category, and click submit!
Use Quick Submit when:
- You’re submitting any type of claim
- You want the quickest claim submission method
- You have multiple receipts to submit
- No daily claims submission maximum
myManion Quick Pay
You can expect to have your claim processed in one business day.
Submitting claims through Quick Pay is the quickest* way to get paid when submitting your vision and paramedical claims. In this option, you enter all the details of your claim and click submit! Receipts are not required for this method of claim submission, unless the claim has been selected for a random audit.
Use Quick Pay when:
- You’re submitting vision and paramedical claims
- You want the quickest reimbursement
- You have specific details to include in your claim
- Your daily claims submission maximum is under $500
*Submitting claims through Quick Pay is the quickest way to get paid when submitting your vision and paramedical claims, if your provider is not a subscriber to the Telus eClaims platform.
Please contact the Benefits Office at (709) 747 3198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Pay and Quick Submit can both be accessed from your desktop or mobile app.
Click below to download the PDF version of this newsletter.