I have an important issue I need to discuss with someone at the union office, who do I contact?

You can find general contact information on our contact page. Please contact the appropriate department for your issue, your inquiry will be directed where it needs to go. Members experiencing urgent union related issues should contact their Business Manager or Business Agent.

Last updated bySevenview Admin