If I update my address at the Benefits Office, does it update at the Union Office?

No. The Union Office and Benefits Office are separate departments. You are responsible for updating your address or contact information in both places.
You can update your address at the Union Office online through myUA740. Please sign in and click on ‘My Account’.
If you cannot access myUA740, please contact the Union Office.

Last updated bySevenview Admin